I have had so many request to do some eyeshadow tutorials and even though i do make videos i have been slacking in that department since it always seems my battery is dead. SOOO here we go i thought i could do a picture step by step for you and for our first one we will start off simple.
Using light shimmery neutral colors will be more forgiving while you work on your blending skills.
1. Apply "mermaid tears" on the entire lid of the eye.
2. Next apply "peach shimmer" to the brow bone blending down to the lid.
3. Now apply "mousse" to the crease and using a fluffy brush blend well.
4. You need to tame them brows so using a brow palette (i used elf) go in and fill the brows.
5. Apply a thin line on top. I prefer a cream liner but you can use whatever you like. Make small short strokes so you get it nice and even. If you try to do it in one motion at first you will fail.
6. Line the water line if you choose and apply a mascara and your good to go.
* All the colors used here may be purchased at Abigail's Boutique Designs.
I would love to know what you think of this tutorial. Was it easy to follow along with? Enough pictures? If i get a good response and good feedback on this style of eye tutorials i will incorporate them into my normal routine. Thank you and please check out my nail tutorials.