This weeks eyeshadow tutorial is inspired by African Violets. I wanted to do something a little more bold but very wearable.
For this look i used the following:
- I also used e.l.f. cream liner in plum and their brow kit in medium.
- Almay One coat mascara
- Urban Decay Primer
1. Prime the entire lid with primer. In the inner corner apply mad martion blending it back about 1/2 way.
2. Using purple heart start at the outer corner and blend it into the mad martion.
3. Blend the purple heart into the crease using a large fluffy crease brush.
4. With a light hand apply mad martion above the crease and blend inward.
5. Apply ice queen as the highlight right on the brow bone. (right under the brows)
6. Fill in your lashes using the lash kit. *Note i HATE drawn on lashes so i just fill and shape them.
7. Now its time for some liner. Keeping with the theme i used plum but you could go with black if you want a more dramatic evening style. Start from the inner corner and make small lines kinda like connect the dot.
8. Finally apply some mascara. I also used a little purple heart up under my lower lashes to give it a more put together look. Tada....
There you have it now run and show all your friends how awesome and easy it was to re-create this look. If you have any looks you would like to see or have something to inspire me feel free to comment below. Much love to you until next time.