This look is a very easy and achivable by begginers. It only uses three colors and goes together in just a few minutes. First off you will need the following:
Eye Primer ( Urban Decay)
White eye base (Nyx Milk)
Brush set (I used the eco tools eye set)
Red Pigment (Mrs.Clause)
Semi Matte Grey Pigment (Kitten Fur)
Matte Black (Coal Miner)
Cream Eyeliner (Loreal Infafallible)
Mascara (Mega Plush Maybelline)
1. Prime the entire lid and apply a light coat of white base and blend with finger.
2. Apply Mrs. Clause to the lid using a small detail brush
3. Using a fluffy brush apply Kitten Fur to the crease and blend out.
4. Again with the fluffy crease brush go very sparingly with Coal miner just in the crease.
5. Apply your eyeliner and set it with coal miner.
6. Mascara time and Voila.
If you try this look out I would love to see results or as always if you have any questions or requests just leave a comment.