This is a timeless look that can be done in many colors and variations.
1. To start apply a base polish to all your nails and allow to dry.
2. Next plan out your design. You can do one nail, all nails or mix it up. I went with just one this time.
3. Start by applying your choice of color spots and allow to dry.
4. Now using black start to outline your spots forming cheetah markings.
5. After everything is full dry apply a top coat and your set.
If you like this nail art tutorial please be sure to check out more here.