For this all pink valentine's day look I used pigments from Abigail's Boutique Designs.
1. Prime the eye
2. Apply a thin layer of white bases such as milk eye pencil
3. Apply Innocence to the entire eye up to the brow bone
4. Now put Babygirl on the eye lid
5. Using Metal Fx mix it with Lust to get a creamy liner and line the upper and lower lid
6. Top it off with a kohl liner on the waterline and some mascara.
* I used lust to fill in my brow giving this a more dramatic look but you can skip this step if its not for you*