BA*Star has the perfect Holiday Red Chubby Lip Pencil. Its hard to find a universal red lip stick that works well on everyone but this one is just that. I'm not a huge fan of red lipstick for myself. Shocking I know since I'm a makeup artist but it's the truth. I love the features of a red lip such as brighter skin whiter teeth but I just don't feel it;s for me. I'm a nude lip kinda girl but I had to give this a shot and I'm happy I did.
Here are a few of my top tips on wearing red lipstick:
- Don't use a red lip liner if it doesn't match the shade perfectly
- Use concealer around the mouth to prevent bleeding and make the lips appear crisp and perfect
- Avoid deep reds if you have small or thin lips
- To soften red top with a gold gloss
- Don't over due your eye makeup!!!!!!
I little brief bio of BA*Star in case you haven't read my previous reviews. BA*star is a makeup company that produces makeup for performers, cheerleaders and dance. Their goal is to produce bright long wear items for such competitions and well they do a pretty good job.
Review Powered by BrandBacker. All opinions are 100% my own.